Latitude.sh builds and manages its DDoS protection infrastructure instead of offloading it to a third-party service. This means we have more control and visibility over denial of service attacks coming into the Latitude.sh infrastructure.
DDoS Protection Pro
When ordering the DDoS Protection Pro plan, you gain access to a dashboard where you can set the IPs you want to protect to inline mode, which means that all traffic will be analyzed for anomalies. You also have access to reports with information about ongoing and past attacks.
In the dashboard, you define which IPs you want to set for inline protection. Prices and conditions are available here.
This portal you are accessing protects against attacks coming from Brazil and not against attacks originated outside Brazil. Our international downstream provider gives us clean traffic, meaning that the package filtering process happens outside of our structure and logs are not kept in our equipment.
Using the Anti-DDoS dashboard
- Once you receive the access credentials, go to https://ddos.maxihost.com.br/auth and insert your username and password.
- After logging in, click on Region in the top left corner.
- Add the IP you want to protect under IP Range.
- Click on the icon below Operation.
- Your IP is now inline.
Viewing reports of incoming attacks
- To view reports of incoming attacks, in the Report field, select the Attack Event Report option.
- Select the date range. The field Region shows only one option. The other options leave as Any. If you have more than one protected IP, you can use the field Attacked IP to select the one you want to visualize.
- A series of reports will be displayed. If you have any questions about how to interpret the results, don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Updated 22 days ago